Scots Brown Ale is our version of the rich, malty brew of Scotland. Being true to its style, these beers just have more more color, more flavor, and more body. Crystal, Chocolate, and Roasted Barley contribute to the full malt flavor and aroma, with just a hint of Kent Golding and Cascade hops to accent the malty, sweet finish. This hearty beer is one of the oldest beer styles, easy to make and quick to enjoy. You will find that all great beers have two things in common: the finest ingredients and the best recipes. Ours have both! With freshness and quality in mind, we produce all our kits on demand. We want you to make good beer the first time and every time. Our beer making kits come with complete instructions that are easy to read and follow. They contain all the ingredients you will need to produce five gallons of great homebrew that you will be able to serve with pride. All our beer kits include dry malt extract, specialty grains with a grain bag for steeping, hops, yeast, clarifier, and priming sugar (for carbonating). These beer brewing kits are so easy to make that even a first-time brewer can make great beer with one of these kits, but the quality and convenience keep even experienced home brewers coming back for more. You will need to own basic homebrewing equipment to boil, ferment and bottle this beer. If you do not own brewing equipment, please click on the link Other Products by The Home Brewery to see our starter equipment kits.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are there when you need us for advise and support after the sale.
- Kit comes complete with all the ingredients needed to brew 5 gallons of Scots Brown Ale.
- Scots Brown Ale is a rich malty brew. Easy to make and quick to enjoy.
- The finest ingredients and the best recipes make the best beers. Ours have both!
- This kit is INGREDIENTS ONLY. Basic Homebrewing Equipment is needed to Brew.
- Malt Extract, Specialty Grains w/cloth bag, Hops, Yeast, Clarifier, and Priming Sugar for bottling.